Aluminum alloy strip/sheet for cosmetic cap
1. Light and soft: the density of aluminum is about one-third of that of steel;
2. Good strength: the tensile strength of pure aluminum is one-fifth of that of low-carbon steel, but after heat treatment strengthening and alloying strengthening, its strength will be greatly increased;
3. Good corrosion resistance: One of the characteristics of aluminum alloy is that a dense oxide film will be formed on the surface when exposed to air, which can prevent corrosion, so the corrosion resistance is good. If the "aluminum oxide film treatment method" is applied to it, the corrosion can be completely prevented;
4. Good processing performance: aluminum alloy has good extrusion performance, and secondary machining and bending are also easier;
5. Easy to regenerate: The melting point of aluminum is low, the regeneration is simple, and there is no pollution during disposal, which is conducive to environmental protection and conforms to the sustainable development strategy.